Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just another manic Sunday.

Most of these are pictures from this past Sunday...



Tiger demonstrating the concept of "riding" the bus.





It's not easy for him, but he manages to scoot around quite well. I think going pants-less makes him more aerodynamic.





This is how Daddy likes to carry sweet Eli to bed.





Doing our best to get the obligatory matching shirt picture before church...





But this kept happening.





Tiger was not happy that I paused "The Cricket on the Hearth" (yes, it is a very old Christmas movie and it is August) to take this picture.





Still mad about the cricket.





Eli's sad!





Now Daddy's sad!





Ahhh, much better.





Mommy and Easy.

2 comments:

  1. ahahah! these are GREAT!!! i wonder if sitting on the bus hurt's t's lil bum!! the pictures of t crying are classic!!! i love the one's where someone's tantruming! and the a/e happy sad switcharoo pics are darling!! good shots mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha--your boys are awesome! I love to ride the bus pantsless also.

    ReplyDelete