Mr. Brave going up the ladder.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Pretty satisfied with himself.
Oh-and I should mention that Tuesday is also the day we have our sweet and wonderful housekeeper come every other week. I guess since this is also the same day as Monkey Joe's Tiger now thinks Lupe's name is Monkey Joe's. Somehow in that amazing little brain of his he has combined her coming on Tuesday with the fact that we often go to Monkey Joe's on the same day she comes and that has morphed into him thinking that is her name. She walked by him while he was eating lunch this past Tuesday and he said "Monkey Joe's is working!" And whenever he sees her he excitedly says "Monkey Joe's!" Haha-that child is hilarious.
And here is a picture of my sweet little Eli. We got this swing for $10 off of craigslist and it has been the best purchase for him! It gives him something to do while Tiger is playing in the back yard and it really relaxes him. That is-as long as you don't swing him too high. If you do, he holds his breath and gets a red face. I guess it makes him feel out of control. So we keep it an easy ride for him for now. I know it won't be long until he is begging to go higher and faster and climbing all over everything like his fearless brother Tiger Mitch.



great pics! I wish we had a swing set.. that swing looks awesome.. but we don't really have a back yard, so we're stuck with the big public swings...
ReplyDelete