Action shot of Daddy and Tiger sledding down the hill in our front yard.
Tiger and Daddy built this snowman and Tiger loved him SO much! He stood by him and talked to "Frosty" quite a bit. Some of you may wonder why he has Wal-Mart bags on his hands. After playing for about 20 minutes in the snow the first day it had fallen poor Tiger suddenly burst into tears and said "I need to go inside!" and then started talking about how Jesus saves us by His grace. I think my sweet boy was so desperate he thought he might be going to Heaven right then and there. When we brought him in his hands and feet were like little ice cubes because the snow had soaked through. So to prevent anymore supposed near death experiences I brought out the big guns-the Wal-Mart bags.
Sweet hugs for Frosty.
And kisses!
This is how Eli enjoyed the snow most of the time. Although he did take a few zips on the sled down the hill with Daddy!
My little snow babies.
What a snuggle bug!



No comments:
Post a Comment