Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Let's get this party started!


Well, I decided to start a blog. I know I am about 5 years behind the times but that is just how I roll. And since I haven't even had a chance to brush my teeth yet today (gross!) I know time is of the essence when it comes to keeping track of my beautiful boy's goings on. So here goes nothing! To start things off, enjoy this picture of Tiger wearing Elmo like he's in the bjorn. He calls it his "frontpack."

4 comments:

  1. Funny boy .. glad you entered blogland ... I print out my posts like a baby book for mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without our blog, my baby books would also not exist! Can't wait to see what your little men are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Cracking me up! I look forward to your genuine brand of wit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a smart boy. He has total access to his beloved elmo

    ReplyDelete