Monday, May 30, 2011

A true fisherman.

While we were in Tennessee last weekend Papa Mitch took the boys on their first fishing trip. Tiger was so excited! Eli just loved digging around in the dirt and looking at the slippery, wriggly fish. I think Tiger caught 3 fish total. The biggest was probably 4 inches long. I don't remember anyone mentioning the size of the fish at any point. The reason I mention this is because several days later while we were in Oklahoma at 'Nette and Papa Robert's house Tiger turned into a true fisherman while he was telling 'Nette about his fishing trip. He was saying things like "It was the biggest fish you've ever seen!" And "It was huge!" And when you would ask him how big it was he would stretch his arms as far as they would go. It was hysterical. I guess true fisherman are just born that way!

Here are a few pictures from our travels:




The best mother-in-law/Mom/Grandma in the world aka "'Nette" loving on her boys.






My beautiful sister Lauren and her new husband Brice. My Dad officiated and the ceremony was just perfect. I cried like a baby. We are so happy to welcome Uncle Brice to the family! He and Lauren are made for each other.







Eli touching a fish.







He loved this cozy chair.







Tiger with one of his whoppers.







Look how happy he is. I took this right after he touched the fish for the first time. He squealed with delight.







The master anglers.

No comments:

Post a Comment