Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mullets and Monster Trucks!

Ever since Papa Mitch brought a whole bunch of little monster trucks as a gift for my Tiger Mitchell a few months ago he has become a big fan. He has named most of them, the funniest being "Kya Bones." It is a truck with a gnarly looking skull and crossbones on the side and in his sweet little brain he decided it would be appropriate to name it after his Nana Kyra. Anyway, I have fed the obsession a bit by buying he and Eli matching monster truck pjs, etc. Well, a couple of months ago there was a big monster truck show at the Georgia Dome (sold out, nonetheless) and Tiger got to go with his buddy Riott. And everyone knows you can't attend a monster truck show without sporting a mullet wig, so we pulled out our two old faithfuls to really set the mood. Putting my cherub faced child in a mullet wig really just never gets old.




The cutest redneck I've ever seen.





Riott and Tiger looking ghostly due to my decade old digital camera.





I love this face.





Look at how intently they are watching the show!





Cuties!





Posing by a big truck in the parking lot.





Have I mentioned I love this face?





So excited!





Like father, like son.

2 comments:

  1. The skull and bones monster truck will always be special because of Tiger.

    I love the picture of Tiger and Riott posing at the monster truck show.

    Love, "Kya Bones"

    ReplyDelete