Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spontaneous Dance Party!





Looking through these pictures in iphoto reminds me of those books I loved when I was little where I could flip the pages really fast and it looked like the characters were in motion. Often times my spunky Tiger will just spontaneously break into an awesome dance throughout the day. The day these pictures were taken I just happened to have my camera on hand to capture some of the action. As fun as these pictures look I can guarantee it was way cooler in person. I just love, love, LOVE being able to watch Tiger grow every second of the day into the joyful, hilarious, intense, tender-hearted, brilliant and amazingly talented dancing little guy that he is becoming.






And now I have to brag on my sweet Eli boy. He can't really be 3 months already, right? No, that can't be right. Oh, but I am afraid it is. I look at him and how quickly time is going and want to just press pause on it all but at the same time it is so exciting to see him change every day and wonder who he is going to become. He loves to smile and talk (with a lot of conviction, I might add) and two days ago Aunt Lou got him laughing really hard for the first time. He is becoming more laid back every day and really loves being held in a position where he can make and hold eye contact for long periods of time. His stares are not as intense as his big brother's were at his age but I can just tell he is really thinking and learning. If he is lying on his back he works really, really hard to try and sit up. It almost looks like he's doing crunches. He just started sitting up in his bebepod (bumbo seat) and swatting at the toy yesterday. One of his favorite past times is watching his big brother and following him with his eyes as he runs around, dances, and plays. Today Eli was just a talkin' and Tiger looked over at him and said "That's so cute!" Tiger really genuinely loves Eli and Eli is really in love with his Tiger too. I do believe I have two of the most precious boys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment